Translator & Editor
Mrs. Circolone provides fast and accurate bilateral translations (English-Hebrew-English) for the private and public sectors.
Michal has a working knowledge of French and a university degree (BA) in Psychology and Communications (UNISA). She is an Israeli citizen and a US permanent resident living in the USA (Phoenix, Arizona). Hebrew is her native language.
Additional services provided: transcreation/copyediting/adaptation, interpreting (field, over-the-phone and video-conferencing), subtitling, Desktop Publishing, voice-over & narration (Female voice over artist & narrator for Hebrew), and transcribing.
For Quality Assurance, Michal utilizes a native English speaker, who is a professional writer, to review all documentation translated into English. That way you know that no matter what the target language is: English or Hebrew, it will flow naturally and error free.
Some of the software utilized includes:
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit), Microsoft Office 2007 Professional Edition Hebrew Enabled, Microsoft Word 2007 Hebrew Enabled, Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro Extended, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe InDesign CS5, Adobe Illustrator CS5, Adobe Dreamweaver CS5, Adobe Encore CS5, Adobe Flash CS5 Professional, EasyZip 2000, Win RAR, Microsoft Publisher 2007 Hebrew Enabled, Microsoft Visio Professional 2003, Trados 2007 Professional, SDL Passolo Essential 2015, Trados 2015 Studio, DavkaWriter 6.2 Platinum, Dagesh 2000 Pro.
An extensive reference library that consists of numerous books and dictionaries, as well as many on-line sources.
For voice-over recordings we use:
A digital audio workstation using adobe soundbooth CS4 and Mixcraft Pro Studio 7 and Bheringer Digital Mixing Board (DVX3216). The microphones we use are: Electrovoice dynamic super cardioid and audio Technica condenser mic. We also offer analog recording using Tascam mixing board and reel to reel.
Fields of Specialization:
(1) Legal: depositions, affidavits,
transcripts, wills & estates, immigration, official documents and correspondence.
(2) Social Sciences: psychology, criminology, sociology, political science, international affairs etc.
(3) Business: general, marketing, public relations, human resources, annual & quarterly reports, ForEx.
(4) Health Care: physician and hospital reports, questionnaires and survey responses, clinical trials, naturopathy, herbal medicine, aromatherapy, homeopathy.
(5) Literary: fantasy, fiction, non-fiction, memoirs, ketubot (Jewish marriage contracts).
(6) Localization: websites, computer/video games, software.
(7) Humanities: education, philosophy, middle eastern studies, religion etc.
(8) Technical: User & operator Manuals, product training guides, etc.
Available via skype, telephone or e-mail
Sunday - Thursday: 9am - 7pm;
Friday 9am - 4 pm (US Arizona Time: GMT-07:00)
For quotes and additional information please contact me at:
++1 (602) 564-8921, fax: ++1 (708) 570-8921 or
e-mail to: email@example.com
(Alternative e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
You can send me faxes at any time, and e-mails will be answered promptly. If you use skype, feel free to IM me (user name: michal.circolone).